Monday, June 18, 2012

Thank You

We are very blessed to have such a supportive community.  Friends, and even just friendly acquaintances have done extraordinary things for us to help us through this challenging and joyous occasion.  People have made us food, glorious, fantastic, food.  A week before Esme was born, I broke our car's side mirror.  The auto body shop on our street repaired it for free as a baby gift.  Heck, Alaska Airlines even bumped Derek's air miles for free so we can buy plane tickets at a discount.  People have stepped up to help us watch Penelope during labor and delivery.  I know doctors are suppose to be attentive to their patients, but wow, my doctor was my co conspirator and midwife.  She definitely went the extra mile for me, or it just felt that way.  People are so nice and generous!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment